Birthstone Name Necklace - Law of Attraction Jewelry Collection
Surprise your loved one with this truly unique Birthstone Name Necklace and watch their eyes light up with joy! The necklace is as unique and special as the person that wears it.
Crafted in polished stainless steel and embellished with a sparkling birthstone crystal of your choice, this treasured gift is sure to be a favorite!
We'll engrave a unique message or name onto the charm and attach your choice of birthstone crystal, representing a member of your family, a close friend - or yourself! This beautiful piece makes a truly one-of-a-kind gift for you or someone special.
Find the Birthstone and it's meaning below:
January - Garnet - Protection
February - Amethyst - Wisdom
March - Aquamarine - Serenity
April - Quartz or Diamond - Strength
May - Emerald - Hope
June - Pearl or Alexandrite - Love
July - Ruby - Vitality
August - Peridot - Beauty
September - Sapphire - Truth
October - Tourmaline or Opal - Healing
November - Citrine - Joy
December - Turquoise - Friendship
FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING INCLUDED
When you only add a jewelry item(s) to your cart, no shipping will be added. When purchased in conjunction with other store items, shipping will apply.
⋅ Stainless steel engraved charm
⋅ Charm size 1.4" x 0.3" (35mm x 8mm)
⋅ 5mm birthstone crystal
⋅ Adjustable 16" - 22" stainless steel snake chain
316L stainless steel is low reaction, with minimum nickel content. Customers sensitive to nickel can pick a product that's finished with 14K or 18K Gold, as these don't react.
• It's fine to get our jewelry wet! Wear it in the shower or while swimming, just make sure to dry it afterwards!
• If the item becomes dirty or tarnishes in some way, clean it using plain soap and water - drying with a soft cloth.
• Before storing the item, make sure it's fully dry and is not stored in a moist environment.
• When storing, avoid storing it mixed amongst other jewelry, as the tarnish on those pieces may spread and damage the item.
• While wearing, avoid exposure to chemicals (including cleaning agents), and avoid wearing in environments where the item may be knocked.